23 Nov Business Framwork Commerce (BFC) with e-commerce integration BFO platform.
Business Framwork Commerce (BFC) with e-commerce integration BFO platform.
When we use the term Ecommerce, we mean any channel that allows you to distribute and sell online. This can be an online store running on Magento, WordPress, or Shopify, Amazon, eBay platforms. The integration of E-commerce sales channels with SFO & BFO system allows you to operate more efficiently with as a retail or distribution business. The main types of data – orders, products, customers, shipping / status – are communicated throughout the S&BFO that systems you are already familiar with.
This eliminates the need to manually enter data from the administration, desktop system to the online commerce system and vice versa. Although an online store can certainly operate without connecting to an ERP management system like S&BFO, without integration we have to go through a lot of tedious work that is ideally possible remove as:
Manually import sales orders from ecommerce into the ERP system. And then it’s hard to update product information in Excel to upload to online stores or sales sites like Amazon. Difficulty in capturing real-time real inventory can cost you your chance to compete and lead to overproduction.
When these processes are not automated, they are prone to errors. The shipping address may have been entered incorrectly. Incorrect inventory levels can lead to oversold. Product information may be incomplete, or missing. Ultimately, customer experience on e-commerce platforms is at stake when you don’t have back-end and front-end systems integration.
Now BFC allows companies to successfully deploy online models and keep up with the growing demand for online sales. The company’s next eCommerce strategy should include integration with the BFC management system and customer and supplier accounts, and instant inventory data.
Integrating eCommerce allows you to easily:
• Calculate new orders and fulfill them, no matter where the transaction is made.
• Products and prices can be centrally managed, allowing for accurate and consistent product information. Keep track of agency channels, multi-dimensional products and more.
• Reduce manual entry to save time and increase throughput while reducing errors when entering order, inventory, item, customer and shipping data
• Streamline data synchronization, track updates, and deliver accurate inventory levels for customers and administrators at all levels.
• Automatically notify customers when an order has been shipped and allow them to track product delivery.
• Flexible enough to add multiple online (store and market) and offline (traditional) sales channels without sacrificing operational efficiency
• Handle rising demand in online orders without the need for additional resources.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.